Pine Gate Renewables is a leading renewable energy company focused on project development and strategic financings throughout the United States. It currently manages 750MW of operational assets, with more than 10GW in active development and has raised over $2 billion in project capital to date. The company’s Pine Gate Impact initiative contributes to multiple non-profit organizations aimed at improving the environment and local communities. Headquartered in Asheville, NC, Pine Gate Renewables was named to Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2021, awarded the gold medal in the energy category for Inc.’s Best in Business 2020 list and ranked #6 on Inc. 500’s list of “Fastest Growing Energy Companies” in 2018. Pine Gate Renewables works every day to achieve its mission to “Get Solar Done.” For more information, visit pinegaterenewables.com.
We are looking for an energetic and organized Office Administrator to join our team in Asheville. This is a full-time position reporting to our Office Manager. You should be able to juggle multiple tasks throughout the day and handle busy moments within a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
What You’ll Do
- Office: Ensure our office is ready for our team daily including completing a morning walkthrough of our office, sorting/distributing mail, and maintaining our office supplies inventory.
- Team Support: Support our team helping them do their best work. Answer employee questions regarding office policies and procedures and/or direct them to the appropriate individual. Greet and assist visitors to the office. Print & ship documents on behalf of other colleagues. Route voicemails to correct department. Process office supply requests and business cards.
- Administrative: Support our Leadership Team as needed.
- Meetings & Events: Set up company meetings, luncheons, events. Communicate with meeting/event organizer before, during and after the event. Setup and breakdown the space as needed. Ordering and/or coordinating food for meetings and events.
Who You Are
- Gracious & Fun: You are the nicest person you know and have an upbeat and energetic attitude. We want someone who will thrive in our environment; work can be fun too!
- Attention to Details: You will manage all aspects of calendar, appointments, travel and related action items helping to drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items.
- Efficient: Be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Knowing how and what to prioritize will be a key to success.
- Proactive: Anticipate important meetings, deadlines, and create time for work asking the right questions to assess priority and ensuring the right documentation/communication are in place.
- At least one year of previous administrative experience in a customer service environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
- Knowledge of the Asheville area (vendors and businesses)
Working Environment and Physical Demand
- Onsite at the Asheville office