Pine Gate Renewables is a leading renewable energy company focused on project development and strategic financings throughout the United States. It currently manages 750MW of operational assets, with more than 10GW in active development and has raised over $2 billion in project capital to date. The company’s Pine Gate Impact initiative contributes to multiple non-profit organizations aimed at improving the environment and local communities. Headquartered in Asheville, NC, Pine Gate Renewables was named to Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2021, awarded the gold medal in the energy category for Inc.’s Best in Business 2020 list and ranked #6 on Inc. 500’s list of “Fastest Growing Energy Companies” in 2018. Pine Gate Renewables works every day to achieve its mission to “Get Solar Done.” For more information, visit pinegaterenewables.com.
Pine Gate Renewables is seeking an EPC Financial Analyst who is responsible for developing and maintaining cashflows for utility scale renewable energy projects. The role requires working closely with the procurement and supply chain team to review purchase orders, vendor and subcontractor contracts, and delivery schedules to prepare timely and accurate cash forecasts. This is a critical role that will work with a number of stakeholders across the company including engineering, corporate finance, development and construction teams. The successful candidate will be detail oriented, highly analytical, process oriented, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment. This role reports directly to the VP of Procurement.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop cashflows for all upcoming projects in the pipeline that have been identified for a financial closing in a rolling 12 month cadence
- Create a feedback loop with project estimating to ensure we are informing future estimates to improve accuracy
- Develop financial models that helps senior management optimize corporate cashflows
- Coordinate with the Procurement Team and Project Manager on obtaining, understanding, and incorporating contract terms into cashflows.
- Communicate with partners and team members regularly regarding new and current projects to ensure latest info is being updated in real time
- Prepare cashflow summary for weekly meetings with corporate finance and procurement
- Deliver outstanding customer experience
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or business administration
- Excel wizard
- Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Impeccable problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with analytical techniques and tools
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Must be customer focused
- Must demonstrate integrity