Pine Gate Renewables is a leading renewable energy company focused on project development and strategic financings throughout the United States. It currently manages 750MW of operational assets, with more than 10GW in active development and has raised over $2 billion in project capital to date. The company’s Pine Gate Impact initiative contributes to multiple non-profit organizations aimed at improving the environment and local communities. Headquartered in Asheville, NC, Pine Gate Renewables was named to Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2021, awarded the gold medal in the energy category for Inc.’s Best in Business 2020 list and ranked #6 on Inc. 500’s list of “Fastest Growing Energy Companies” in 2018. Pine Gate Renewables works every day to achieve its mission to “Get Solar Done.” For more information, visit pinegaterenewables.com.
As the Business Process Analyst, you will be a member of the Enterprise Optimization team that is accountable for creating, optimizing, and maintaining the processes and systems on behalf of and in collaboration with each department within the Enterprise. Under the Director of Process Management’s leadership, you will collaborate with Process Owners in each department of the Enterprise to identify opportunities for improvement, design, documentation, and support training with teams. In addition, you will work with the IT department to update systems to accommodate process improvements, identify gaps, and make recommendations for systems improvements.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead documentation of current state processes and manage oversight of ongoing modifications using Sweet Process organizational documentation software.
- Work with the Director of Process Management to evaluate departmental processes, determine gaps, and train employees on improvements.
- Create templates for training modules for departmental use in the roll out of new and modified processes topics.
- Provide support for process modifications through the creation of process change plans and timelines to ensure successful company communication and implementation.
- Collaborate with Departmental Leads and Learning and Development Team to craft positional training plan templates for onboarding and training of new employees.
- Document process level goals to incorporate in process assessment and analysis.
- Create process assessment result memos/presentations including recommendations for areas of improvement/modification and estimated timeline/budget for recommendations.
- Track and schedule departmental outreach and assessment following new process implementation.
- Assist with data management and process documentation across departmental tools/platforms.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Optimization Systems team to identify, demo, and test effective system solutions for process implementation.
- Coordinate bi-annual departmental team meetings for progress updates and feedback in addition to project specific ongoing check ins.
- Create, edit, and maintain process documentation at an enterprise level.
- Assist in the creation of timelines/budgets and project plans for new projects and process rollouts.
- Work with external partners to track process support deliverables are on time, on budget, and meeting quality control standards.
- Process, request, and track third party vendor payments as needed.
- 1 to 3 years of business analysis experience.
- Experience creating processes and recommending improvements across various departments.
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and interpersonal skills.
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Experience working effectively both independently and with teams.
- Renewable energy or solar experience
- Internal or external consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related area