Pine Gate Renewables is a leading renewable energy company focused on project development and strategic financings throughout the United States. It currently manages 750MW of operational assets, with more than 10GW in active development and has raised over $2 billion in project capital to date. The company’s Pine Gate Impact initiative contributes to multiple non-profit organizations aimed at improving the environment and local communities. Headquartered in Asheville, NC, Pine Gate Renewables was named to Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2021, awarded the gold medal in the energy category for Inc.’s Best in Business 2020 list and ranked #6 on Inc. 500’s list of “Fastest Growing Energy Companies” in 2018. Pine Gate Renewables works every day to achieve its mission to “Get Solar Done.” For more information, visit pinegaterenewables.com.
Pine Gate Renewables and Blue Ridge Power care deeply about our employees. We are currently looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our Human Resources team focused on Engineering, Procument and Construction. Recruiting is a team sport here, and we believe it’s an important responsibility of managers to build a great team. The Recruiter will participate in full life-cycle recruitment, create positive candidate experiences, and maintain a robust candidate pipeline.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to attract passive engineering and construction candidates.
- Manage the full life cycle of recruitment, from sourcing and screening to offer process, negotiation and closing.
- Research candidate pool and identify sourcing possibilities, while identifying barriers and solutions to the recruiting process.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Review resumes for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Partner with hiring managers and other decision makers, participating in the candidate selection process.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with both active and passive candidates.
- Maintaining an understanding of the market data and creatively identifying top talent.
- Utilizes Greenhouse our ATS to maintain accurate and up-to-date recruitment activities and candidate files.
- Ability to create and modify job descriptions to attract talent.
- 3-5 years of full cycle recruiting experience focused on Construction or Engineering.
- Proven ability to support multiple business functions.
- Experience with standard applicant tracking systems required.
- Be an exceptional communicator in both written and verbal interactions; clear, concise, and courageous in giving tough but supportive feedback when needed.
- Ability to work independently and be a strong team player.
- High volume recruiting experience.
- Experience with Greenhouse.
- Renewable Energy or solar experience.
Working Environment and Physical Demand
- Some travel may be required
- Remote or North Carolina