Pine Gate Renewables, LLC has an exciting opportunity for a collaborative, highly-energetic and results-driven professional to join our team! As a contributor within a fast-paced environment, this hands-on position requires attention to detail, superior communication skills, and the ability to work within a cross-functional team of professionals. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an entrepreneurial passion for renewable energy development and a desire to work to get solar done. A self-starter possessing solid communication skills, keen attention to detail and a forward-looking attitude.
The work is fast-paced, demanding, and intellectually stimulating; candidates will need to work well under pressure and tight deadlines and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions. Experience in corporate accounts payable/receivable and general ledger review is required.
The FP&A Analyst will report to and work closely with the Senior FP&A Associate. They must be able to adapt and innovate in a continually evolving industry and thrive in an autonomous workplace environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Work with Senior FP&A Associate to develop a comprehensive reporting package for projects in development and approaching construction.
- Work with the internal Development team to manage project qualification requirements that meet lender specifications.
- Work with the development team to forecast our collateral position with our corporate lender.
- Prepare a regular development loan draw packages to ensure timely payment of A/P.
- Manage and communicate loan draw forecasts and development reports with lenders.
- Monitor development and pre-construction against budgets/forecasts highlighting areas of overspend and assisting the business partners in the costs tracking.
- Prepare weekly reports that are distributed to our third-party development partners.
- Assist in compiling data to support construction loan closings.
- Performs ad hoc analysis and other duties as required to support the FP&A Team goals.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMAND:
- May require lifting/carrying items up to 30 pounds.
- Position works in an office/remote hybrid environment.
- Must be able to sit/stand at a desk and utilize a computer, for extended periods of time.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required – preferably in finance, accounting, economics, or business.
- Preferred 1-2 years of corporate experience working in a finance capacity, preferably in accounting, investment banking, or real estate.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving ability.
- Possess integrity and commitment to compliance.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, manage several projects simultaneously, prioritize and meet assigned deadlines in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Strong work ethic, a high degree of detail orientation, and an extreme sense of urgency.
- High proficiency with financial modeling and techniques, advanced Microsoft Excel skills mandatory.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.