Pine Gate Renewables, LLC has an exciting opportunity for a collaborative, highly energetic and results-driven professional to join our team! We are looking for a high-performing analytical and collaborative person to join our FP&A team. This role affords significant direct exposure to members of the senior leadership team and is an opportunity to play a meaningful role. As a contributor within a fast-paced environment, this hands-on position requires attention to detail, management experience, superior communication skills, and the ability to work within a cross-functional team of professionals. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an entrepreneurial passion for renewable energy development and a desire to work with clients to get solar done.
The work is fast paced, demanding, and intellectually stimulating; candidates will need to work well under pressure and tight deadlines and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions.
The FP&A Senior Associate will report to and work closely with the VP of Corp. Finance and Asset Management. They must be able to adapt and innovate in a continually evolving industry and thrive in an autonomous workplace environment.
What You’ll Do
- Work with VP of Corp. Finance and Asset Management to optimize workflow process between departments
- Perform quantitative and qualitative variance analysis on corporate overhead costs budget to actuals
- Manage the monthly construction loan draw process for projects under construction, working with the internal finance team, development team, accounting team, and EPC team
- Review construction loan documentation prior to closing, highlighting areas of concern to the internal project finance and legal teams
- Prepare monthly reports for projects during construction to senior management, comparing budgets versus anticipated final costs
- Assist the project finance team in updating the financial models for actuals at project completion
- Monitor construction loan maturity dates and remaining construction loan availability, emphasizing any areas of concern
- Work with the accounting team to prepare quarterly compliance with our corporate lenders
- Manage a team of two FP&A analysts
- Performs ad hoc analysis and other duties as required
- Experience in corporate accounts payable/receivable and general ledger review
- 3-4 years of corporate experience working in a finance capacity, preferably in accounting, investment banking, or real estate
- Previous experience managing employees required
- Rigorously detail-oriented, always checks work and takes pride in producing exceptional deliverables
- Extremely high level of integrity, professionalism and discretion
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, manage several projects simultaneously, prioritize and meet assigned deadlines in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- High proficiency with financial modeling and techniques, advanced Microsoft Excel skills mandatory
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Accounting software administration experience
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required – preferably in finance, accounting, economics, or business
Working Environment and Physical Demand
- May require lifting/carrying items up to 30 pounds.
- Position works in an office environment.
- Must be able to sit/stand at a desk and utilize a computer, for extended periods of time.