Pine Gate Renewables is seeking an O&M Manager who will manage the operations and maintenance activities on Pine Gate’s portfolio of small to large scale utility solar facilities across the country. The O&M Manager will coordinate and organize field support to troubleshoot and repair equipment outages and malfunctions on site. Clear communication will be essential to scheduling timely and cost-effective repairs.
What You’ll Do
Field Team Management:
- Coordinate the O&M field team activities, prioritizing open outages accordingly.
- Swiftly return sites to full operation and production capacity by working with subcontractors, vendors, and OEMs.
- Communicate with the field teams to ensure accurate work orders of all events and day to day activities are maintained.
- Create and track schedules for internal O&M team as well as subcontractors, suppliers, and field technicians.
- Review annual inspections and create action items of test results.
- Complete detailed review of invoices in accounting software, comparing to contractual agreements and resolving billing discrepancies with third parties.
- Manage subcontractor onboarding, communications, and administration.
- Resolve miscellaneous site issues as needed and lead special projects.
- Collaborate with internal departments as needed, continually considering improvements to team processes that increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Support with permit compliance and administration
Work Order Administration:
- Upload subcontractor Work Orders into PGR Work Order software.
- Monitor equipment downtime.
- Ensure all Work Orders were completed accurately; follow up with field team on incomplete or poorly communicated Work Orders.
- Input additional data necessary for comprehensive departmental reporting.
Asset and Warranty Claim management:
- Track and manage construction and equipment warranties between internal and external parties.
- Coordinate with the Asset Management team to answer investor questions on specific work orders or outages.
- Create a spare parts plan for PGR portfolio and continuously track inventory purchased and installed.
- Experience in utility-scale solar construction-related teams.
- Knowledge about PV solar equipment including PV modules, combiner boxes, solar trackers, inverters, DAS/SCADA equipment, communications hardware, meteorological sensors, etc.
- Previous experience with a CMMS software.
- Intermediate knowledge and comfort with Excel.
- communicate and interact with technical and non-technical groups that include asset management, accounting, performance engineering, and construction.
- Ability to work independently and alongside teams.
- 2+ years of experience in utility-scale solar
Working Environment and Physical Demand
- Some occasional travel may be required.