Pine Gate Renewables has an exciting opportunity for a collaborative, highly energetic, and results-driven professional to join our team! As a contributor within a fast-paced environment, this hands-on position requires attention to detail, superior communication skills, and the ability to work within a cross-functional team of professionals. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an entrepreneurial passion for renewable energy development and a desire to work to get solar done. A self-starter possessing solid communication skills, keen attention to detail and a forward-looking attitude.
The work is fast paced, demanding, and intellectually stimulating; candidates will need to work well under pressure and tight deadlines and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions. Experience in corporate accounts payable/receivable and general ledger review is required.
The FP&A Analyst will report to and work closely with the Senior FP&A Associate. S/he must be able to adapt and innovate in a continually evolving industry and thrive in an autonomous workplace environment.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Senior FP&A Associate a comprehensive reporting package for projects in development and approaching construction.
- Work with the internal Development team and EPC team to prepare the weekly reporting package for the Executive Team.
- Prepare a forecast of upcoming monetization’s occurring at project milestones for internal corporate cash flow forecast.
- Monitor development and pre-construction against budgets/forecasts highlighting areas of overspend and assisting the business partners in the costs tracking.
- Work with the development team to forecast our collateral position with our corporate lender.
- Prepare weekly reports that are distributed to our third-party development partners.
- Assist in the creation of the annual corporate budget and reporting on budget throughout the year.
- Performs ad hoc analysis and other duties as required to support the FP&A Team goals.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving ability.
- Possess integrity and commitment to compliance.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, manage several projects simultaneously, prioritize and meet assigned deadlines in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong work ethic, a high degree of detail orientation, and an extreme sense of urgency
- High proficiency with financial modeling and techniques, advanced Microsoft Excel skills mandatory
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with Intacct or comparable software desired.
- 1-2 years of corporate experience working in a finance capacity, preferably in accounting, investment banking, or real estate.
- Accounting software administration experience preferred.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required – preferably in finance, accounting, economics, or business.
Working Environment and Physical Demand
- May require lifting/carrying items up to 30 pounds.
- Position may work in an office environment.
- Must be able to sit/stand at a desk and utilize a computer, for extended periods of time.