At Pine Gate Renewables, we are committed to developing solar farms throughout the country. Our approach utilizes experience-backed management and real-time industry knowledge to site and develop projects in a way that delivers the maximum benefit to communities, utilities, and investors. We work hard, and we like to have fun along the way.
Are you collaborative, highly energetic, and a results-driven person just starting your career? Are you interested in renewable energy and care about the environment? Do you want to learn and grow quickly while making an impact? If you answered yes, then REAP might be a good match.
We are looking for college seniors and new grads to join REAP in May 2021. This 2-year program brings aspiring graduates into entry-level positions within the solar industry focusing on Development, Project Finance, or Engineering. This is an exciting opportunity where you will get cross-functional exposure, gain skills and knowledge necessary to drive performance and paired with a mentor to help guide your career.
The Project Finance Analyst is a fast-paced role where you will be intellectually stimulated daily. You’ll be providing sophisticated financial analysis and deal management support for project financing transactions and project acquisition opportunities. You will support the structuring and closing of tax equity and debt transaction as well as the acquisitions team and new markets team to complete the development and construction of utility-scale solar farms throughout the country.
MORE ABOUT THE JOB
- Evaluate current and potential projects through forecasting cash flows, evaluating tax impacts, quantifying investor returns, and determining project risks and mitigates.
- Analyze the viability of new markets and legislative programs in cooperation with the efforts of PGR’s development team.
- Build analytical models to evaluate potential corporate strategies, alternative financing vehicles, and/or new project ownership structures.
- Take part in the financial modeling process for project financings and assist in project-level due diligence.
- Create materials and communications for the disposition or financing of projects.
Collaboration & Relationships
- Support existing relationships with lenders, tax equity investors, and brokers, responding to inquiries and soliciting information as needed.
- Coordinate with deal execution teams to assist in transaction closings.
- Support PGR’s M&A team through acquisition pricing analysis and document negotiation.
- Collaborate with internal accounting staff and third-party accountants to develop extensive financial models for PGR and its investment partners.
ABOUT YOU (AT A MINIMUM)
- New or recent college graduate as of Spring 2021, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, make decisions, prioritize and meet assigned deadlines in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong work ethic, a high degree of detail orientation, and an extreme sense of urgency
- Aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and be capable of creating innovative solutions to complex problems