At Pine Gate Renewables, we are committed to developing solar farms throughout the country. Our approach utilizes experience-backed management and real-time industry knowledge to site and develop projects in a way that delivers the maximum benefit to communities, utilities, and investors. We work hard, and we like to have fun along the way.
Are you collaborative, highly energetic, and a results-driven person just starting your career? Are you interested in renewable energy and care about the environment? Do you want to learn and grow quickly while making an impact? If you answered yes, then REAP might be a good match.
We are looking for college seniors and new grads to join REAP in May 2021. This 2-year program brings aspiring graduates into entry-level positions within the solar industry focusing on Development, Project Finance, or Engineering. This is an exciting opportunity where you will get cross-functional exposure, gain skills and knowledge necessary to drive performance and paired with a mentor to help guide your career.
The Development Analyst will work on a cross-functional team accountable for the origination, development, and monetization of a portfolio of selected projects. No day will be the same. Your role will help optimize project value, monitor and communicate changes to portfolio value and status, research and understand state regulatory frameworks, and take part in the reporting processes.
MORE ABOUT THE JOB
- Coordinate with internal teams on policy initiatives to creatively assess and explore potential for new market development, including conducting market and industry research and analysis.
- Assist origination efforts by reviewing offtake opportunities and managing submissions to requests for proposals (RFP) from all customer segments.
- Assist with the management of due diligence of projects that are potential acquisitions to confirm projects are economically viable and constructible within applicable deadlines.
- Contribute to strategic planning and reporting by working with the execution team on project execution, portfolio monetization, offtake opportunities, project M&A and construction schedules.
- Own and improve the weekly reporting that is the backbone of free-flowing communication within the company.
- Help develop and manage marketing materials to drive policy and build business relationships.
Collaboration & Relationships
- Collaborate with Project Finance and EPC team-members to optimize late stage projects in advance of closing.
- Help network and manage relationships along the entire industry to find opportunities and drive value.
ABOUT YOU (AT A MINIMUM)
- New or recent college graduate as of Spring 2021
- Demonstrated academic interest in renewable energy preferred
- Creative thinking is a must. The ability to think outside the box to find and explore opportunities to drive value to the current and future pipelines.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, make decision, prioritize, and meet assigned deadlines in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment