At Pine Gate Renewables, we are committed to developing solar farms throughout the country. Our approach utilizes experience-backed management and real-time industry knowledge to site and develop projects in a way that delivers the maximum benefit to communities, utilities, and investors. We work hard, and we like to have fun along the way.
Are you collaborative, highly energetic, and a results-driven person just starting your career? Are you interested in renewable energy and care about the environment? Do you want to learn and grow quickly while making an impact? If you answered yes, then REAP might be a good match.
We are looking for college seniors and new grads to join REAP in May 2021. This 2-year program brings aspiring graduates into entry-level positions within the solar industry focusing on Development, Project Finance, or Engineering. This is an exciting opportunity where you will get cross-functional exposure, gain skills and knowledge necessary to drive performance and paired with a mentor to help guide your career.
The Associate Project Manager, Development will work on cross-functional teams assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Development Project Management Team while supporting Project Managers as they move solar projects through the development life cycle.
MORE ABOUT THE JOB
Solar Development Process
- Research new markets for requirements related to interconnection request process, PUC filings/registrations, and utility reporting.
- Prepare presentation materials and reports for use by Project Managers.
- File regulatory and utility-related documents and applications such as FERC 556 forms, utility interconnection status reports, Interconnection Requests, FAA Hazard Determinations, etc.
- Regularly update project information using CRM software (Salesforce).
Finance & Contracts
- Submit and track invoices and payment obligations to Accounts Payable and internal tracking databases.
- Update project budgets based on internal reports, cash flow tracker, and prepare budget-to-actual figures.
- Review contracts including leases, interconnection agreements, power purchase agreements, etc. and track deadlines for deliverables, reporting, payments, etc.
- Setting up internal and external data rooms Obtaining all required signatures needed for project documents and the proper storage of executed documents.
- All processes related to change of control of acquired or sold projects including documentation.
ABOUT YOU (AT A MINIMUM)
- New or recent college graduate as of Spring 2021
- Ability to building partnerships and collaborate with others to meet shared objectives
- Adaptable approach and demeanor in real-time to match the shifting demands of different situations
- Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Ability to build strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to see the big picture and not get lost in the details