Pine Gate Renewables is looking for an experienced Title and Survey Manager to join our growing team. You will be responsible for executing and overseeing the ordering, review and completion of title and survey needs for utility-scale solar projects in various states and in all stages of development. This position interfaces with projects in all facets of development and is instrumental in getting financing complete and projects into construction. You will work closely with various teams in multiple stages of the project timeline from origination or acquisition to development, financing and post construction. You will be expected to understand how to clear conditions and problem solve issues related to easements, access, leases and other real property matters. We are a very fast paced and growing company, and are looking for team members who are excited to jump in with two feet.
What You'll Do
- Strong relationships in place with internal transaction, development, engineering, EPC and finance teams to effectuate smooth and efficient development, financing and construction of the projects.
- Relationships built with 3rd party vendors including title companies, law firms and surveyors to enable smooth transactions by ensuring fast and accurate results
- Transaction Management:
- Your success is evident by completion of smooth transaction closings and management of outside counsel and lender and investor interactions.
- You are detail-oriented and can manage multiple tasks from different development teams and are an expert in real estate requirements involved in solar development.
- Minimum of three years of commercial title and survey real estate review experience.
- Ability to manage numerous projects, data and relationships simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal oversight.
- Ability to manage large amounts of data and information and keep it organized.
- Creativity and thinking on your feet to solve complex problems related to real estate development and title issues.
- Familiarity with renewable energy contracts and projects strongly preferred.
Working Environment and Physical Demand
- Some travel may be required