EPC Subcontractor Contact
Interested in working with us as an EPC Subcontractor?
Pine Gate EPC takes pride in working with skilled and qualified subcontractors. Our relationships our built on trust, integrity and collaboration.
Pine Gate EPC requires that all subcontractors be prequalified to be eligible to bid and contract work with our company. To become prequalified, please complete these steps:
- Download, complete, and upload with the Pine Gate registration form:
- ACH Information
- Financial Statements
- Insurance Certificate (Pine Gate EPC requires all subcontractors to carry insurance that conforms with Pine Gate EPC’s insurance requirements — See Insurance Requirements):
- Safety & OSHA Statements:
- Requirement of the Safety Manager’s resume
- Requirement for EH&S Plan/Policies
- Required Training Matrix documentation
- Required 300 logs for past three years
- Required EMR worksheets from insurance carrier for last 3 years
- Register with Pine Gate by completing the registration web form.
PLEASE NOTE: This Pre-Qualification registration form must be filled out completely. Missing information will delay review and may result in disqualification of consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to work with our team at Pine Gate. Throughout the process, direct questions to Prequalification@pgrenewables.com. We look forward to working with you.