Get to know us! Each month, we sit down with one of our employees to get their perspective on the industry and share a little more about them with you. This week, we have “5 Questions With” Leke Agiri.
As a Senior Project Finance Associate, Leke’s primary responsibility is to execute debt and equity financings for our portfolio of assets.
1. What does Pine Gate Renewable’s mission of “getting solar done” mean to you?
The dynamic nature of this industry requires leveraging ourselves, a collaborative environment and unconventional thinking. We have to be intentional across the project lifecycle to successfully deliver energy to the market.
2. What are you most optimistic/excited about in this industry?
Policies in North American and OECD countries continue to support renewables. These supply push mandates, coupled with competitive returns of solar project will continue attracting capital that grow this industry.
3. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever received?
Answering to customers’ need, not compromising one’s integrity, and being profitable are not mutually exclusive.
4. What is an unknown skill you possess outside of your day job?
I’d say cooking West African cuisine.
5. What’s one thing still on your bucket list that you hope to achieve in the next 5 years?
Visiting Mauritius and its neighboring islands.
If you’re interested in working with us, check out our available positions here.